Thursday 31 January 2013

Creative Freebie Challenge - The Outlawz

Good afternoon everybody, I hope you are all having a good day so far.  Our weather is absolutely shocking, torrential rain, gale force winds, definately not a day for being out.  So I will just stay in and craft, although I definately need to get my mess all cleared up AGAIN, before I start something new. lol

I am entering the following card into the Creative Freebie Challenge on The Outlawz.


I will get my crafting things all cleared away first and then go onto making another card for this challenge and maybe do another couple after this.

The problem with this is, it is Thursday and my mum normally comes up for her dinner on a Thursday, so I need to think about what I am going to cook for her as well.  Too many things to do and not enough time, plenty of time for crafting though and I hate being taken away from that as that is more important.

Hope you all like my little froggy card.  Jen xx

3 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Dear Jennifer, I'm so glad to see you creating! I just think these colors work together for such an attractive look! Great coloring!! and love those pearlies in the two upper corners <rosy

Judy said...

Hi Jennifer,

Adorable card, and lovely design. Got your message at The Outlawz, and thought I'd stop by and become a follower. Hope you'll come visit my blog as well.

xo
Judy

Jennifer said...

Thank you Judy, I am still trying to find my way about blogs and what to do with them. There are a lot of things that I don't know how to do as I am still learning. lol I am sure that I visited your blog, but I will go and check that I have and become a follower.

Jen xx