Tuesday 26 February 2013

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are having a good day so far. Once again it is a beautiful day here in Renfrew, again the sun is shining but it is still cold, but as I said yesterday at least Spring is on its way. I am going to enter the following card into - Imagine That! Digis by Kris on their very first Progressive Freebie Challenge. The image was provided by Imagine That! and I decided that I would colour it in first with Promarkers and then go over the top with embossing powder, something a bit different. It did work quite well, but this was just the first time that I tried it, so I think I will try it on different images also. Jen :-)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Beautiful card Jennifer!! Love the silver strip down the side and fancy cut edge *Ü* Thank you again for joining my first freebie progressive challenge at Imagine That! Have a lovely day!
~kris