Wednesday 20 February 2013

Good morning everyone, I am sorry that I haven't been about lately. I haven't been too well and have been leaving well alone with the blog posts and the challenges etc. I am hoping to get back onto posting more regularly and putting up more cards. This one was done for my Uncle who was very sick in hospital, but now he is home thankfully. I just like the simplicity of this card, there really wasn't much to it but it says it all. I sent this to a friend of mine who was feeling a bit down. This was done as (obviously) a Mother's Day card. lol I am entering the above four cards into the "Spring Colours, Yellow, Green and Orange" challenge over at the Kraftyhands Challenge. I apologise, I have not set out the cards properly in the blogger for the cards to sit correctly. I am still learning a lot about blogging, so I will learn from my mistakes. Thank you for popping by and checking out what I have posted. Jen

No comments: