Tuesday 21 May 2013

Bit By the Bug Tuesday: Bobby's Bo Bo

It is Bit by the Bug Tuesday!  Every Tuesday, my good friend Naomi over at Creative Bug on the Loose, offers up one of her digital images as a freebie.  This week I offered to make a card to showcase her cute little image, 'Bobby's Bo-Bo'.

Here is a picture of what this week's freebie looks like...

Here is the card I made...


Isn't he just so cute?  You just want to wrap him in your arms and make all his hurts go away.

In order to take advantage of this week's free digi stamp, 'Bobby's Bo-Bo', head over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to grab it. While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis Naomi has available in the store for purchase. If you have the chance, please leave her a little love too. Her health isn't the best right now so she could definitely use some encouragement.




I've caught the bug,
have you?









2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Your card turned out wonderful. Thanks so much for helping me out with Bit by the Bug Tuesday.

Hugs,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Hi Jen!!! Beautiful job on my digi!!!!! I was so touched when I recieved this card in the mail, it is amazing , thank you for your huge support..lots of love... P.S. I got your email but have a million things to do so I will try and respond when I get time sweetie...have a great day!!!! Hugs