Saturday 15 June 2013

WOOHOO - I'M A WINNER!!!


A daily papercrafting blog which features handmade cards showcasing Spellbinders dies using various techniques and ideas to hopefully inspire the creativity in you.

I follow this blog every day and get my emails sent to me to find out what Sue has made for that day.  It really is an inspirational blog for people that use Spellbinders dies.  I always enter a comment based on what she has produced for that day, Sue is very kind when it comes to the comments that are put on her blog as she puts names into a hat and gives out a goodie.

Go to her blog, become a follower and find out how you might be able to get a goodie.

I was lucky enough to win a goodie the last time it came around and what I won was a stamp set called Fashionista - Best Friends, I have taken pictures of it and posted it below.





I was really grateful to Sue for 'pulling me out the hat' and I am looking forward to practising my colouring, as it really leaves a lot to be desired.  So watch out for a card in the future with one of my new stamps.

Thanks Sue



No comments: