Thursday 8 August 2013

Baby Boy card

Hi everyone, this is the Baby Boy card that I was asked to make, it is more or less the same as the Baby Girl card that I posted a few days ago.  The card is all done with decoupage, I added a few little flowers to add something else to the card.  I finished off the card with Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels - Icicle Sparkles.

Unfortunately, I cannot find the software that I used to insert my watermark, so I do not have a watermark attached to my cards or anything else that I have made.  I will insert my watermark at the bottom of the page, although that really doesn't do much good. lol

I hope that you like my card.













3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Jen, what a keepsake this will make for the proud parents. xxx

Christina Griffiths said...

Such a pretty project Jen and I love the color. Adding the box makes it a real "Keepsake" and I am sure it will be treasured for a long time xx

NanaConnie said...

Great card, Jen, and I love that plaid paper! Wonderful folds and I love the way you've used all the decoupage pieces and the sparkle is outstanding!