Friday 30 August 2013

Winnings - WOOHOO



Good afternoon everyone, just thought I would let you know of a couple of prizes that I have won over the past two days.

I have won the International prize, which is a signed piece of Art by Mont Marte Joe.

Panel 1



I really don't mean to sound ignorant and mean, but could someone please tell me a bit more about this artist.


My other prize that I have won, which I am excited about was with the

SNR Magazine/The Art Studio

I won one of (ten) $30 Gift Certificates to put towards classes which I am so excited about, there are so many different classes to dwell over and I haven't decided yet which one or two or maybe even three that I want to do.  

Fortunately, there is no time limit as to when I can use this gift certificate.



 

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Well done you. How are you feeling?. xxx

Rosy Newlun said...

Congratulations Jen! What a mega WIN!!! Take good care, enjoy every moment ;)

Ita said...

Hi Jenn Congrats.,it is a fantastic to win prizes for your talented work.I hope it gave you a boost.
Smiles
Ita